Monday 11 July 2011

Marrow ago go



Didn't make down to the plot during the week so I was expecting a few courgettes, after the rain and sunshine a couple of them had grown marrow sized.




Yellow courgettes too, mostly smaller in size thankfully. I managed to give some away to Jessica yesterday but it seems we are reaching the courgette glut time of year again and this year with only four plants.




There are patty pan squash as well which are very similar, these are the first I've picked the biggest is about the size of a tennis ball.




One of the cob-nut squash has tiny fruit on it but I think these will take a lot longer to ripen.




Twenty five potatoes from just two plants, they really have done much better than last year.




A few beetroot were looking like they were ready so I pulled them up.




The last of the peas for now about 650g once I had podded them.




The beginning of the french beans, these were just the first few from the bottoms of the plants I'm going to have a lot more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment